Social Icons

Friday 11 May 2012

Because Orange, that’s why.

I love orange lipsticks. You know this. If you didn’t know this, now you do. I’ve got two cracking oranges recently, so here are my boring FOTDs with them.

pop of glitter 2

pop of glitter 3

MAC Sail La Vie

Eyes: Inglot shadows from this palette, Barry M glitter liner in Gold, Maybelline blahblahblah gel eyeliner.
Cheeks: Sleek Suede Blush as a contour, Boots No 7 Vital Radiance Highligher
Lip: MAC Sail La Vie

Ahhh, Sail La Vie. I knew I’d end up buying it whether I decided I had too many similar colours or not. I thought it might be quite similar to Lady Danger, but it’s much much more orange and a lot brighter than it looks in the swatch. It’s a Satin, which admittedly isn’t my favourite MAC formula, but needs must as the limited edition packaging drives., no?

temptation 1

temptation 2

Covergirl Temptation

Eyes: Inglot shadows from this palette, MUA
Cheeks: Sleek Suede as a contour.
Lips: Covergirl Temptation

Ugh, I’m so sick of having massive nasty eye bags in photos – I don’t wear a lot of undereye concealer day to day because if I’m wearing my glasses I just can’t be arsed, but I don’t look this bad in real life! I’m going to blame moving away from the blindingly sunny window and into the “bleh, gross” window. Moving away from the bags and onto the lips, “Temptation” was sent to me by the lovely Kathy, who knows my taste very well indeed! So pretty and lasts really well on the lips without drying. Plz to have this range in the UK.

 

And in honour of said lipstick, because it’s been stuck in my head all day:

 

 

Anyway, sorry to be boring with two neutral-with-orange-lips looks, but hey. I like the orange, and this is the easiest way to wear it!

5 comments:

  1. Your so pretty :P love the flicks on the first one and loving that lippie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, orange is so good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these looks, both of those oranges are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty in orange. I can't wear it, myself. I try, but no matter what it always looks like I got in a fight with a pot of Kraft mac and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOH Sail La Vie! That is a great colour. I like the little gold glitters on your eyes in the first look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap